What is Delta-8 Hybrid Flower: Brainwreck?
Delta-8 Hybrid Hemp Flower: Brainwreck jars are packed with high-CBD hemp buds infused with 1000 MG of Delta-8 THC. The flower has 100 MG of Delta-8 per gram. It can be combusted, vaporized, extracted, or used for infusion. We recommend vaporizing flower to avoid releasing smoke and its related byproducts. This hybrid hemp strain can impart mental elevation with mellow physical effects.
What are the effects of Delta-8 Hybrid Flower: Brainwreck?
Delta-8 Hybrid Hemp Flower: Brainwreck is the cross of parent strains Trainwreck, Brain Child, and Brain. Trainwreck and Brain Child give this strain rich, lung-expanding notes of pine that blend well with the sweet, earthy aromas of its Indica parentage. Brainwreck can be cerebral from the onset, making it a worthwhile strain for consumers seeking to overcome fatigue while remaining focused.
Why use Delta-8?
Delta-8 THC may have beneficial properties, including:
This section is informational and not a guarantee that every user will experience the above effects. Before using our products, consult your physician. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
What is in Delta-8 Hemp Flower: Brainwreck?
- 10 Grams Organic Hemp Flower
- Hemp leaves, stems, and seeds.
- 1000 MG Delta-8 Distillate
Warnings and Disclaimers Concerning the Use of Delta-8
- May show up in a THC drug test (Delta-8 only).
- May cause drowsiness.
- Adult use only.
- Not for use by minors or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your physician before using our products.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Our Delta-8 THC is derived from industrial hemp plants.
- This product contains a total Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- The Delta-8 experience varies with each user. We recommend conservative dosing.
- Underage sale prohibited.
- R.A. Royal CBD does not sell or distribute products that violate the United States Controlled Substances Act (USCSA).