What is Delta-8 Bubba Kush Hemp Flower?
Our Delta-8 Bubba Kush hemp flower jars are packed with high-CBD hemp buds infused with 1000 MG of Delta-8 THC. The flower has 100 MG of D8 per gram. It can be combusted, vaporized, extracted, or used for infusion. We recommend vaporizing flower to avoid releasing smoke and its related byproducts. This Indica hemp strain can impart deep physical relaxation and aid sleep.
What are the effects of Delta-8 Bubba Kush Hemp Flower?
Bubba Kush is an Indica strain. Sweet flavors with subtle notes of chocolate and coffee come through on the exhale. Please note that vaping flower will allow more of the plant's natural flavors to come through versus smoking. Your muscles may ease as stress melts away to happy moods. Bubba Kush exhibits a distinctive, bulky bud structure with hues that range from forest green to pale purple.
Why use Delta-8?
D8 THC may have beneficial properties, including:
This section is informational and not a guarantee that every user will experience the above effects. Before using our products, consult your physician. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
What is in the Delta-8 Bubba Kush Hemp Flower?
- 10 Grams Organic Hemp Flower
- Hemp leaves, stems, and seeds.
- 1000 MG Delta-8 Distillate
Warnings and Disclaimers Concerning the Use of Delta-8:
- May show up in a THC drug test (Delta-8 only).
- May cause drowsiness.
- Adult use only.
- Not for use by minors or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your physician before using our products.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Our Delta-8 THC is derived from industrial hemp plants.
- This product contains a total Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- The D8 experience varies with each user. We recommend conservative dosing.
- Underage sale prohibited.
- R.A. Royal CBD does not sell or distribute products that violate the United States Controlled Substances Act (USCSA).