What is an HHC Strawberry Cough Cartridge?
Enjoy our supreme hemp-based tank: the HHC Strawberry Cough Vape Cartridge. It features flavors of strawberries fresh from the berry patch with pepper and pine notes. It has focus-enhancing and energizing effects due to its Sativa terpene formula.
We start with premium hemp-based cannabis distillate and add natural, non-synthetic terpenes to create a sublime vaping experience.
Our vape tanks are compatible with any 510-thread vaping device.
What is in the HHC Strawberry Cough Cartridge?
Each HHC vape cart features 2 grams of terpene-enhanced distillate, for an approximate total of 1800 MG of cannabinoids.
- HHC Distillate
- Natural, Non Synthetic Terpenes
- Artificial Flavors
Directions for HHC Strawberry Cough Vape Cartridges:
- Thread your HHC cartridge into your vaping device and ensure it is charged and powered on.
- Take one inhalation from the vape and hold it in for a few seconds, then exhale smoothly.
- Next, repeat your inhalation three to four times, waiting at least 1 minute between each draw.
- If desired, repeat after 30-40 minutes.
Warnings and Disclaimers Concerning the Use of HHC:
- Using this product may cause a positive result on a cannabis drug test.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Not for use or purchase by those under the age of 21.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your physician before using our HHC vapes.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- The HHC distillate in R.A. Royal CBD products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant.
- HHC Strawberry Cough Vape Cartridges contain a total Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- We recommend conservative dosing, especially for those not used to psychoactive cannabinoids.
- This product is federally legal in the USA under the 2018 Farm Bill.
- State laws governing the legality of HHC vary.