Our CBD Hemp Peach Gummies combine the soothing properties of cannabinoids with the sweet, chewy bite of classic candy shop confections. These ring-shaped candies offer an orchard-fresh peach flavor, with a fruity half and a creamy half. They have a medium consistency. We formulate our Peach Gummies with CBD isolate, a purified cannabinoid extract with no THC or intoxicating effects.
Why Should I Take CBD Gummies?
Our CBD gummies can have several benefits: they can relieve stress, reduce pain or inflammation, and aid sleep. The scientific community is still working to determine all the benefits that may arise from using hemp-derived cannabinoids, but anecdotal evidence, such as the reviews on our site, are promising. We recommend consulting with your physician before taking this product.
CBD Hemp Peach Gummies: What is their Potency?
CBD MG per jar: Approximately 300 MG.
CBD MG per gummy: Approximately 30 MG.
CBD Peach Gummy Ingredients:
Corn Syrup, Beet Sugar, Gelatin Sorbitol (from Fruits & Vegetables), Citric Acid, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Plant Wax (used for anti-sticking) Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C (Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #40, Blue #1, and Blue #2), Industrial Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD), and Proprietary Blend Extract including Melatonin.
Manufactured on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, soy beans, milk, wheat, and whey.
Warnings and Disclaimers Concerning the Use of CBD:
- Consult your physician before using our CBD gummies.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Not for use or purchase by those under the age of 21.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- The CBD in our Peach Gummies is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant.
- The CBD experience varies with each user. We recommend conservative dosing.
- R.A. Royal CBD does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (USCSA).
- This product is federally legal in the USA under the 2018 Farm Bill.